Special Fruit Salad
- 2 15-Ounce Cans Mandarin Oranges
- 1 13-Ounce Can Diced Pineapple
- 1/2 to 1 Cup Angel Flake Coconut
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 6-Ounce Package Orange Jello
- 2 Cups Boiling Water or Orange Juice
- 1 Pint Orange Sherbet
- Drain 1 can mandarin oranges, and pineapple. Add coconut, sour cream, and marshmallows. Chill.
- Dissolve orange jello in water or orange juice. Immediately add orange sherbet. Stir until melted and then add second can of drained mandarin oranges.
- Pour into 1 1/2 quart ring mold and refrigerate. When set, fill ring with rest of chilled salad.
Recipe – Lois Patterson