“This little dessert is more of the consistency of a custard and tastes like a strawberry smoothy! Other fruits could be substituted successfully if you wish.” – April Ferre
Slimming Strawberry Pudding
- 2 Envelopes Knox Unflavored Gelatin
- 1/2 Cup Water Cold
- 1 Cup Skim Milk Heated To Boiling
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1 Quart Fresh Strawberries
- In 5-cup blender, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over water; let stand 3-4 minutes.
- Add hot milk and process at low speed until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; process at high speed until strawberries are pureed. Pour into dessert dishes; chill until set. Makes 8 servings.
Recipe – Calla Ferre – From Knox Gelatine Company