“The main dish served at Delandy’s send off to her medical career. We are so proud and happy for Delandy as she works towards a career she has wanted for so long, but we will all miss her terribly. The Shacklett Lab will not be the same without her.” – April Ferre
- 1 Eggplant Cubed
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 2 Green Peppers Chopped
- 4 Zucchini Cubed
- 5 Tomatoes Cubed
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- In a large skillet sauté eggplant in oil and butter until tender. Remove eggplant from pan.
- Add more oil to skillet if needed, and sauté onions, peppers, zucchini and tomatoes.
- Combine with remaining ingredients in a baking dish and bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
2011 Recipe – Donna Lemongello – From The Complete Vegetarian Cookbook by Karen Brooks, 1976