“The hard part about this salad dressing is finding the raspberry vinegar. That being said, this is a simple recipe with a very potent flavor. A little really does go a long way here. One note: there is no oil in this dressing, and as such, it doesn’t coat the lettuce or vegetables very well. If this is bothersome, add a little extra virgin olive oil to the mix.” – April Ferre
Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Raspberry Vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 Teaspoons Sugar
- 2 Cloves (2 Teaspoons) Garlic, Chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- Combine all ingredients and mix well (may use blender).
- Refrigerate in container with a tight-fitting lid. Will keep for several months. Makes 1/2 cup.
Recipe – Jean Hansen