“Good for Christmas.” – Debbie Cameron
“A tasty treat, though a perhaps a little difficult to cut into squares (I would recommend adding some additional unflavored gelatin if you want to serve it this way), but it is equally good spooned into a fruit dish.” – April Ferre
- 1 6- Ounce Package Raspberry Jello
- 2 Cups Boiling Water
- 2 10- Ounce Packages Frozen Raspberries
- 1 1/2 Cup Applesauce
- 2 Cups Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
- Dissolve jello in hot water and cool to lukewarm. Add frozen berries and applesauce. Mix and pour into 9×13-inch pan. Chill until set.
- Mix sour cream and marshmallows. Spread over salad and let set several additional hours. Cut in 2 to 3 inch squares and serve on greens. Serves 8.
1997 Recipe – Debbie Cameron