“Very, very special.” – Helen Ferre
“I made this for the 1st Annual ‘Meet the Chorale’ brunch with raspberries I picked from Impossible Acres’ Pickin’ Patch in Davis. I served it with a summer fruit salad of peaches, strawberries, blackberries and blueberries.” – April Ferre
Raspberry Jello Salad
- 1 12-Ounce Package Frozen Raspberries
- 1 1/4 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 3-Ounce Package Raspberry Jello
- 1 Cup Crushed Pineapple & Juice
- 1 Large Banana Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Pecans Chopped
- Thaw frozen raspberries. Dissolve raspberry jello in boiling water. Add raspberries, pineapple and juice, banana, and pecans. Pour into bowl or ring mold and let set overnight.
- Serve on greens and fill center of ring with a seasonal fruit salad.
Recipe – Helen Ferre