“Very good Ranch dressing! As always fresh is the tastiest, much better than the bottled variety. I checked out some recipes on the web and took what I thought was the best of the different ones and added my own twists to get the recipe to my liking. ” – Calla Ferre
- 1/2 Cup Milk or Half & Half Room Temperature
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onions Chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon Granulated Onion
- 1/2 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Dill
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice Or To Taste
- Sour milk or half and half with 2 Tablespoons lemon juice for approximately 10 minutes until it curdles. This will take longer if it is cold. Alternatively, use 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- While the milk is souring, combine the rest of the ingredients. Add soured milk once it has curdled.
- Allow flavors to mellow, overnight is preferred.
2021 Recipe – Calla Ferre