“This chutney goes very nicely over ham.” – Jean Hansen
- 1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Raisins
- 1/3 Cup Light Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Candied Ginger
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 To 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 16- Ounce Package Frozen Sliced Peaches Chopped (About 3 1/2 Cups)
- In medium saucepan combine vinegar, sugar, raisins, ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, salt and red pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently until sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Add chopped peaches. Bring to a boil. Boil, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Store into refrigerator up to 1 month. Makes about 3 cups.
Recipe – Jean Hansen