“This is a quick treat to make for yourself to eat infront of the T.V. in your PJs.” – April Ferre
- 9 Cups Chex Cereal Any Variety
- 1 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Butter Or Margarine
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Optional
- 1 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Measure cereal into large bowl; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter in medium microwavable bowl on high for one minute; stir. Microwave 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into large plastic food-storage bag; add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
2003 Recipe – Hon Seng – From General Mills