“I developed this for my son, Tom.” – Calla Ferre
Mom’s Mac & Chili
- 1 7 1/4-Ounce Package Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 15-Ounce Can Dennison’s Chili
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Cook noodles as directed on macaroni & cheese package, drain noodles in colander.
- Microwave chili until hot.
- In empty pan combine milk and dry cheese from package until smooth.
- Add back the noodles and add heated chili. Serve.
You will not need the butter called for on the Mac & cheese box. There is enough grease in the chili to compensate. If box calls for a different amount of milk then use that amount.
2005 Original Recipe – Calla Ferre