“This is my Mom’s own concoction and a favorite of my Dad’s. It’s the perfect accompaniment for any barbecue from hot dogs to steak.” – April Ferre
“When I found out that I was allergic to potatoes, I had to work up a substitute. Potato Salad was something that you just made, you didn’t have a recipe, so I made up this Macaroni Salad. Besides, Macaroni Salad is one of my husband, Steve’s favorites. This is far superior to the stuff you buy in the store.” – Calla Ferre
- 6 Eggs Chopped
- 2 Large Carrots Shredded (1/2 Cup)
- 3/4 Cup Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 4 1/4- Ounce Can Chopped Olives
- 5/8 Cup Red Onion Chopped
- 4 Stalks Celery Chopped (1 1/8 To 1 1/4 Cup)
- 2 Cups Miracle Whip
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- Milk Just Enough To Moisten, — Add Before Serving
- 1 16- Ounce Package Shell Noodles Cooked
- Combine first 6 ingredients and noodles. Add miracle whip, mustard, and vinegar; mix well.
- Let stand in refrigerator overnight to allow flavors to blend. Before serving, add just enough milk to moisten.
Original Recipe – Calla Ferre