Luncheon Tuna Salad Mold
- 1 3-Ounce Package Lemon Jello
- 1 Cup Water Boiling
- 1 Cup Salad Dressing
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream Whipped
- 1 1/2 Cup Celery Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts or Pecans Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Maraschino Cherries Chopped
- 3 Hard Cook Eggs
- 1 5-Ounce Can Flaked Tuna Well Drained
- Dissolve jello in boiling water; cool until partially set, then whip.
- Mix all ingredients together with jello. Place in 11×7-inch pan and refrigerate until set.
- Cut in squares and serve on lettuce cups. (When recipe is doubled use a 9×13-inch pan).
Recipe – Jean Hansen