“Jim Serpa was one of Steve’s friends from the cement plant. His wife, Kathy, served these when we came over for dinner. This is what I based my Lasagne recipe on.” – Calla Ferre
Kathy’s Jumbo Stuffed Shells
- 1 Pound Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Pound Cottage Cheese Low Fat, Small Curd
- 1 10- Ounce Package Frozen Spinach Cooked
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1 Jar (32-Oz) Marinara Sauce (Original – Not Ragu)
- Jumbo Shells
- Cook shells as directed on package. Drain and rinse.
- Mix first 5 ingredients and stuff shells.
- Put 1/2 sauce in bottom of baking dish. Arrange stuffed shells in a single layer in dish. Place remaining marinara sauce over top and cover with foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
Recipe – Kathy Serpa