“My good friend and partner in crime in the Shacklett Lab, Delandy, made this dip for her house warming party after she and her husband, Chris, finished the remodel of their first house. It was so addicting! For an occasional extra-creamy bite, I like to leave a few chunks of cream cheese intact instead of mixing it completely into the other ingredients.” – April Ferre
Hot Artichoke And Spinach Dip
- 4 Cloves Garlic Roasted
- 1 10- Ounce Package Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 14- Ounce Can Artichoke Hearts
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Shredded
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 10- Ounce Container Alfredo-Style Pasta Sauce
- French Bread Sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place garlic in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from heat. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
- In an 8×8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach (very well drained), artichoke hearts (drained), Alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese.
- Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly. Serve warm with French bread.