Hershey’s Quick And Easy Chocolate Cake
- 4 Ounces Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 1/4 Cup Butter Or Margarine
- 1 2/3 Cup Water Boiling
- 2 1/3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Dairy Sour Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- In large bowl, place chocolate, butter and boiling water; with spoon, stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Add flour, sugar, sour cream, eggs, baking soda, salt and vanilla. Beat on low speed of electric mixture until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Frost as desired. Makes 12-15 servings.
Recipe – Thomas Ferre