“I was really happy to find this recipe. These come out really good! No xanthan gum is needed. Almond flour is more expensive than regular flour, but this cookie is worth it if you need to be gluten free. Costco is a great place to buy almond flour. To extend the life of your almond flour, store it in the refrigerator.” – Calla Ferre
Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten-Free)
- 3/4 Cup Butter Melted & Cooled
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cornstarch
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter and sugars until smooth. Add in eggs and vanilla and whisk until smooth and slightly thickened.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Fold almond mixture into butter mixture until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- For cookies that hold better shape when baked, chill dough for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 days.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop balls of dough on prepared baking sheets. Bake until edges are golden and center is just set, about 10 to 12 minutes.
2020 Recipe – Calla Ferre – From Delish