German Chocolate Fudge
- 4 4- Oz Packages German Baking Chocolate Chopped
- 1 Can (14-Oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Pecans Toasted And Chopped
- 1 Cup Flaked Coconut
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over two sides of pan. Grease foil.
- Combine chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 2 minutes or until chocolate softens, stirring after each minute. Stir mixture until chocolate melts. Stir in pecans, coconut and vanilla. Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-inch squares. Store in an airtight container in a cool place. Makes about 4 dozen pieces.
Recipe – Calla Ferre