Fettuccine in Almond Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Butter or Margarine
- 2/3 Cup Sliced Almonds or Pine Nuts
- 1 Egg Slightly Beaten
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 3 Slices Bacon Crisp-Cooked, Drained & Crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 6 Ounces Hot Cooked Fettuccine
- Grated Parmesan Cheese Optional
- In a 10-inch skillet, melt butter or margarine. Add nuts and stir over medium heat until golden.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, parsley, crumbled bacon, lemon juice and a dash of pepper. Add nuts to egg mixture; toss with hot pasta. Pass Parmesan cheese if desired.
Recipe – Calla Ferre