“Easy to prepare ahead of time to be thrown in the oven for a quick breakfast or brunch item.” – Calla Ferre
Easy Sausage Quiche
- 6 Slices White Bread
- 1 Pound Turkey Breakfast Sausage Crumbled
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard
- 1 Cup Swiss Cheese Shredded
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Eggs
- Trim crusts from bread to fit in bottom of greased pan.
- Brown sausage in fry pan; drain. Stir in mustard. Spoon mixture over bread and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over the bread and sausage. Can be made ahead and refrigerated.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until puffed and stiff.
Recipe – Calla Ferre – From Louis Rich Turkey Breakfast Sausage