“Easy to prepare ahead of time to be thrown in the oven for a quick breakfast or brunch item.” – Calla Ferre
“What surprised me about this dish was how light it was with the turkey sausage and Swiss cheese as opposed to the more typical pork sausage and cheddar cheese.” – April Ferre
Easy Sausage Quiche
- 6 Slices White Bread
- 1 Pound Turkey Breakfast Sausage Crumbled
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard
- 1 Cup Swiss Cheese Shredded
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Eggs
- Trim crusts from bread to fit in bottom of greased pan.
- Brown sausage in fry pan; drain. Stir in mustard. Spoon mixture over bread and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over the bread and sausage. Can be made ahead and refrigerated.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until puffed and stiff.
Recipe – Calla Ferre – From Louis Rich Turkey Breakfast Sausage