Curried Chicken Salad
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons White Wine
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Curry Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Major Grey’s Chutney
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Cooked Chicken Diced Large
- 1/2 Cup Celery Diced Medium
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Raisins
- 1/2 Cup Whole Cashews
- For Dressing: Combine mayonnaise, wine, curry, chutney and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Combine chicken and dressing to moisten well. Add celery, onion and raisins. Mix well. Refrigerate a few hours. Add cashews and serve at room temperature. Recipe may be doubled.
Recipe – Jean Hansen – From the Barefoot Contessa