“Basically, a baked potatoes with sour cream and chives, done casserole style.” – April Ferre
Creamy Cheese Potatoes
- 1 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 8-Ounce Package Cream Cheese Softened
- 2 Green Onions Chopped
- 1/2 Onion Chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 4 Cups (4 Medium) Potatoes, Cubed & Cooked
- In medium saucepan, over low heat, blend milk into cream cheese. If necessary, beat smooth with rotary beater. Stir in chives, onion and salt.
- Add cubed potato; stir carefully to coat. Turn potato-cheese mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in moderate oven (350 degrees) for 30 minutes, or cook in saucepan over low heat until heated through. Serve immediately. Makes 5 to 6 servings.
Recipe – Calla Ferre