“My Mom would make this during the holidays. It uses the Cranberry Orange Relish, so if you have leftovers for Christmas, you can it use it to make this for New Years.” – Calla Ferre
“The perfect combination of sweet, tart, and fresh with a certain effervescence from the lemon-lime soda. Make a fresh fruit salad of your choice to fill the center of the ring.” – April Ferre
- 1 3- Ounce Package Raspberry Flavored Gelatin
- 1 3- Ounce Package Lemon Flavored Gelatin
- 1 1/2 Cups Water Boiling
- 1 10- Ounce Package Frozen Raspberries
- 1 Cup Cranberry-Orange Relish
- 1 Cup Lemon-Lime Carbonated Beverage
- Dissolve raspberry and lemon flavored gelatin in boiling water. Stir in frozen raspberries, breaking up large pieces with a fork. Add cranberry- orange relish. Chill till cold, but not set.
- Resting bottle on rim of bowl, carefully pour in lemon-lime soda. Stir gently with up and down motion. Chill until partially set.
- Turn into a 5 or 5 1/2 cup ring mold. Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Unmold on crisp greens. Makes 8-10 servings.
Recipe – Jean Hansen