- 2 Cups Cooked Chicken Cut Into Large Pieces
- 10 1/2 Ounces Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 3 Cups Rice Cooked
- 1/2 Cup Stuffed Olives Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts Broken
- Combine rice, olives and walnuts; toss lightly. Place half of the mixture in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Combine chicken and mushroom soup. Spoon half over rice.
- Add remaining rice mixture. Top with remaining chicken mixture. Add broth.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Makes 6 servings.
Recipe – Jean Hansen