“These are quick, yet impressive, and taste great. Another great recipe from Mrs. Jones’ culinary art’s class.” – April Ferre
Cherry Cheese Cups
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 8-Ounce Package Cream Cheese Softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 1 21-Ounce Can Cherry Pie Filling
- Combine first 4 ingredients. Mix until well blended.
- Place 1 vanilla wafer in bottom of each cupcake liner. Pour filling on top. Leave enough room for pie filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Cool and spoon pie filling on top. Chill.
1996 Recipe – Jody Jones