“Cherries and raspberries make for a tasty combination in this pie.” – Calla Ferre
- 1 10- Oz Package Frozen Red Raspberries Thawed
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Pitted Fresh Tart Red Cherries Thawed And Drained
- Drain raspberries and keep syrup. Add water to syrup to make 1 cup liquid.
- In saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch and salt. Stir in syrup and cherries. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until bubbly. Cook 1 minute more. Remove from heat. Stir in raspberries. Cool 10 minutes.
- Pour filling into unbaked pie crust. Use lattice top. Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Recipe – Calla Ferre