“Donna often brings this into the lab to share during the summer.” – April Ferre
- 3 To 4 Cups Apricots Pitted And Halved
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Or To Desired Sweetness
- Dash Ginger
- Splash Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- Mash apricots and add sugar, ginger, and lemon juice. Spread filling in an 8×8-inch pan.
- Melt butter in saucepan; add oats. Pour over filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until edges are light brown and cobbler is not too wiggly in pan.
2008 Recipe – Donna Lemongello